Intrigue in the Clouds
was first written by Dean Edgell and Dana Edgell.
The game has been revised from time to time by Dean Edgell.
Intrigue in the Clouds has been run on ten occasions as of 2016, with two more projected for 2017 and 2018:
- Gen Con, Milwaukee (1996)
- Barrie, Ontario (1996)
- Chicago, Illinois (1998?)
- Intercon 13.5, Baltimore, Maryland (two runs) (1998)
- Intercon 15, Boston, Massachusetts (2000)
- Continuum, Leicester, United Kingdom (2004)
- Gen Con, Indianapolis (2004)
- Intercon G, Chelsmford, Massachusetts (2007)
- Naish Holiday Village, Christchurch, Dorset, UK (2008)
- Bakkenalia, Chicago, IL (2017)
- Intercon R, Warwick, Rhode Island (2018)
The authors would like to acknowledge particularly the tremendous assistance of Marc Blumberg and Drew Novick who have helped as floor GMs, advisors and friends in many runs of Intrigue in the Clouds.
At various times, Dave Cave, Eileen Malony, Mike Malony, A.J. Smith, Brian Williams, Kate Bunting, and Kreg Segall have also helped run the game.